Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter and excitement.

This past weekend was BUSY!!!! I worked at Thread all weekend, and we were hopping pretty much all weekend. Which is FANTASTIC, but means that I didn't get to finish my Easter dress. No big deal though...I had a backup! And then Saturday and Sunday were full of Jesus, family and fun!! Here's a few instagram pics from the weekend:









and a few pics Cynthia took with her camera:

chirrens huntin' "aeggs":



me, my sis Emily and our mommy:



me, Emily and Cynthia:


me and Matt, Cynthia's fiance: (we love him!! she picked good!!)


this week i am ALL about trying to get sneak peeks from my two favorite designer's new fabric lines, Tula Pink and Anna Maria Horner. they both have new lines debuting next month and i am beyond excited about getting it into my grubby little paws.

Tula (who is always by far my #1 fav) has released pics of all of hers and i am dying over it!!!!!! It's called Prince Charming and she is having VOILEs for the first time!!!!!!!!! There are 4 colorways but i my fav two to show you: (borrowed from Tula's blog at www.tulapink.com)

Coral



Indigo



and the VOILE!!!!!!



AMH's new line is called Loulouthi and it looks GORGEOUS!! Lots of sumptous, rich, bright summer colors and it looks like it's going to be very Greek-infulenced which I LOVE. I plan on doing a designer spotlight on her once her new line debuts! Here's a *tiny* sneak peek, also taken from her blog, www.annamariahorner.blogspot.com):



I can't WAIT to get to sewing up some lovely things with new stuff from these two talented ladies' collections!!

No comments:

Post a Comment